IT Project Manager (Security)See all recent Jobs
Skills: Project Manager Security
Reference Number: UPC200905
We are looking for a talented IT Project Manager (Security) to join our team of IT professionals on behalf of one of our big clients in banking sector.
- Leading infrastructure transformation projects related to security enhancements and IT Operation SM model
- Contributing to the development of the engagement’s approach, including: participating in the preparation of the design matrix and project plan;conducting background research on the subject matter;preparing and organizing engagement-related documentation;data gathering and analysis from a variety of sources, including developing interview questions and taking thorough interview notes;evaluating engagement-related documentation to make logical inferences and draw accurate conclusions;
- Conducting interviews to gather appropriate cybersecurity-related information, and communicating the relevant information to agency officials, team members, internal stakeholders, and congressional staff, during formal and informal presentations and meetings;
- Preparing written summaries of interviews and analyses, and producing reports and other written products that effectively communicate information and findings;
- Conducting analysis of the engagement research data, responses received from interviewees, and other evidence that has been collected from various sources related to cybersecurity;
- Collaborating with others to address issues or solve problems and following up with others to ensure needs are met; and soliciting, listening to, and considering diverse perspectives, approaches, or viewpoints, and incorporating others’ perspectives into decision-making;
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advance degree in IT related field or MBA preferred.
- 4-5 Years of Project Management experience
- Deep understanding of secure project lifecycle process and evidences of implementations in past positions
- Knowledge of IT Project essentials (Planning, administration and risk assessment, communication/escalation)
- Knowledge on technologies including but not limited on Microsoft and Linux
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytic, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.