Agile Project Manager
Experience: 6 - 7 Years
Skills: Agile methodology
Reference Number: UPC200405
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Agile Project Manager to join our team of IT Professionals.
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value;
- Prepare and distribute progress reports;
- Manage risks and issues;
- Correct deviations from plans;
- Perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables
- Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies including 6+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams. PMP preferred
- Balanced business/technical background:
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MA or MS is a plus
- Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent
- Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging international projects.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.