AI ResearcherSee all recent Jobs
Skills: Cloud Computing & AI technology
Reference Number: UPC201103
Upcom is currently looking for an AI Researcher for the EuroStars funded project in the areas of Cloud Computing and AI technology. The AI Researcher will help us find new algorithms for the scheduling of long-running process on the cloud.
- Create algorithms for scheduling of long-running process on the cloud
- Set up and manage our AI development and production infrastructure.
- Build data ingest and data transformation infrastructure.
- Identify transfer learning opportunities and new training datasets.
- Build AI models from scratch
- Deploy AI models into production.
- Keep current of latest AI research
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence ,Engineering or related field
- Experience in Cloud programming and AI technologies
- Αt least 1 year of relevant working experience will be considered as a plus
- Good knowledge of multiple programming languages with a strong foundation in a statistical platform such as Python, R, SAS, or MatLab.
- Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through courses, books, or side projects.
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging research within large-scale projects
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.