Azure (Data/AML) Cloud EngineerSee all recent Jobs
Skills: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, 3+ years of experience in closely related field, Good knowledge on Azure Data Factory, Experience with other Azure Data components and Azure Data Tools: such as MS SQL, Azure Data Lake, Blob storage, Machine Learning Studio, Azure Monitor services, Logic Apps, Experience in Python and Bash Shell Programming, Experience with building CI/CD pipelines with DevOps, Communication & Time Management Skills, Fluency in Greek & English
Reference Number: UPC230117
Greece, Hybrid Full Time
We are looking for an Azure (Data/AML) Cloud Engineer on behalf of one of our major clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field
- 3+ years of experience in closely related field
- Good knowledge on Azure Data Factory
- Experience with other Azure Data components and Azure Data Tools: such as MS SQL, Azure Data Lake, Blob storage, Machine Learning Studio, Azure Monitor services, Logic Apps
- Experience in Python and Bash Shell Programming
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines with DevOps
- Communication & Time Management Skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a group
- Fluency in Greek & English
- Military obligations fulfilled
Activities to be performed
- Improvement of existing models (classification (image & text), object detection, OCR)
- Train machine learning / deep learning models for information extraction based on structured/ unstructured data
- Support in design and implementation AML and ADF pipelines in Azure.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.