BI EngineerSee all recent Jobs
Skills: 3+ years of proven working experience in a similar role, Good SQL knowledge and working experience are mandatory, Working experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle Database, SQL queries in Oracle, SSIS packages (Visual Studio - Integration Services) ETL, Knowledge of banking Industry, Fluency in English
Reference Number: UPC230709
Greece, On site Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Engineer to join our team of IT professionals on behalf of one of our major clients in banking sector.
- 3+ years of proven working experience in a similar role
- Good SQL knowledge and working experience are mandatory
- Working experience in MS SQL Server
- Oracle Database knowledge and experience will be considered an asset
- Ability to design complex SQL queries in Oracle
- Knowledge of best practices around indexing and query performance
- Working experience in design and development of SSIS packages (Visual Studio – Integration Services)
- ETL experience
- General understanding/experience in SSIS deployment process will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of banking Industry will be considered an asset
- Fluency in English
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.