Business AnalystSee all recent Jobs
Skills: BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or other related field, Strong analytical and compositional skills, Excellent communication skills & ability to exercise influence, Team player, ability to develop cooperation among different departments, Project management, Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (spreadsheets, documents and presentations), Excellent command of English language, Military obligations fulfilled
Reference Number: UPC210705
Greece Full Time
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We are looking for a Business Analyst for one of our major clients in Banking sector.
- Business analysis, elaboration and documentation of business and functional requirements in order to ensure the integrity and the lowest functional risk for the suggested solution in matters of access and configuration
- Record regulatory documents (configuration manuals)
- Design roles in the System
- Configuration of products/services in the system
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or other related field
- Strong analytical and compositional skills
- Excellent communication skills & ability to exercise influence
- Team player, ability to develop cooperation among different departments
- Project management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (spreadsheets, documents and presentations)
- Excellent command of English language
- Military obligations fulfilled
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.