Citrix administrator See all recent Jobs
We are looking for a talented Citrix administrator to join our team at Upcom on behalf of one of our major clients in banking sector.
If you are interested, keep on reading!
- Monitor Citrix infrastructure (logon failures, load evaluators, Machine failures, application failures)
- Check services and event viewer for critical servers
- Test application launch (Published apps and desktops)
- Apply vDisk updates and patches
- Publishing new apps and desktops
- Creating new vDisk and VDIs
- Troubleshoot day-to-day issues
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering of related field;
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in similar role;
- XenApp & XenDesktop
- Citrix Profile Management
- Citrix PVS
- Communication & Time Management Skills;
- Able to work independently and as part of a group;
- Analytical thinking & Problem-Solving Attitude.
- Private insurance
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.