Computer OperatorSee all recent Jobs
Skills: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, Fluency in Greek & English, Min 1 year experience with IT Asset Management Services, Military obligations fulfilled
Reference Number: UPC210710
Greece Full Time
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We are looking for a talented Computer Operator for one of our major clients in IT sector.
- Logistics Analyst for Workstations/Mobiles (CMSP) physical handling
- Support end-to-end device lifecycle
- Accept orders/deliveries, perform checks & store evidence, record assets in system
- Support end of life disposals – provide evidence, initiate GARS returns, cooperate with other Devices teams
- Manage in-country repairs for Assets under warranty
- Provide support to global teams during various events –
- Act to protect client’s assets & property and maintain adequate control and evidence
- Perform technical tasks: Wipe machine, reinstall OS, review asset condition, perform minor repairs or part replacements
- Clean returned asset: remove stickers and stains, clean keyboard and screen
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (mandatory)
- Communication & Time Management Skills
- Fluency in Greek & English
- Min 1 year experience with IT Asset Management Services
- Previous experience with ServiceNow
- Proven record of high level of client facing skills
- Strong ability to cooperate within and across teams
- Technical skills to wipe/reinstall Operating System (Windows and iOS)
- Technical skills to perform minor HW repairs (replace small parts)
- Military obligations fulfilled
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.