CRM SpecialistSee all recent Jobs
Skills: BSc in Information Technology, Analytical, technical and problem solving skills, Excellent communication skills in Greek and English, Military obligations fulfilled
Reference Number: UPC211105
Greece Full Time
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience. Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
This role requires a candidate willing to learn about customer base management, customer profiling and segmentation, campaign management, and CRM techniques. The role will require interacting with other Business units, and key stakeholders as well as external delegates.
- Monitor the customer base to identify opportunity segments and construct target lists
- Work closely with Business and Product Management teams to propose the right offers and serve customer needs
- Work closely with Sales Network representatives to ensure success
- Analyze and interpret data to assist decision making and drive Business Success.
- Produce charts, tables, and graphs to support stakeholders’ reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- Team working spirit
- Knowledge sharing attitude
- Analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of technical/IT business solutions
- Enthusiastic and passionate, with strong customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English
- Military obligations fulfilled
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.