Data EngineerSee all recent Jobs
Skills: • Experience with extensive knowledge of Python programming and data engineering • Advanced SQL knowledge • Experience in developing using ETL tools
Reference Number: UPC210402
Greece Full Time
Upcom is a dynamic IT company with 20 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience. Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcom.eu
We are currently looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our team of IT Professionals.
• Experience with extensive knowledge of Python programming and data engineering
• Advanced SQL knowledge
• Experience in developing using ETL tools
• Superior troubleshooting skills, battle-tested in high-volume production environments.
• Hands on experience with performance tuning.
• Team player and good communication skills.
• Good understanding of BI concepts and ability to articulate to technical and non-technical audiences.
Knowledge and experience in the following areas will be an advantage:
• Experience in UNIX scripting
• Experience in utPLSQL/Robot Framework
• Knowledge of versioning tools like GIT, ClearCase, or SV
• Experience with agile methodology such as SCRUM or KANBAN.
• Experience in Tableau solutions.
• Experience in any ETL tools
• Deep understanding of DevOps tools and Agile methods
• Experience in Jenkins and Git
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.