Data Warehouse EngineerSee all recent Jobs
We are looking for a talented Data Warehouse Engineer to join our team of IT professionals on behalf of one of our big clients in insurance sector.
Data Warehouse Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Experience as a Data Warehouse Engineer
- Strong experience with SQL Server technologies (SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, Power BI)
- Demonstrable skills in database concepts, object and data modelling techniques and design principles; able to translate object and data models into appropriate database schemas within design constraints; ETL
- Good grasp of mathematics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.