Database AdministratorSee all recent Jobs
Skills: BSc in Computer Science or equivalent field, 2+ years of experience in MySQL, Experience in Mongo DB will be considered as an asset, Previous experience in database administration, information technology and or a related field
Reference Number: UPC210614
Greece Full Time
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We are looking for a talented Database Administrator to join our team of IT professionals on behalf of one of our big clients.
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Install, upgrade and maintain database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 2+ years of experience in MySQL
- Experience in Mongo DB will be considered as an asset.
- Previous experience in database administration, information technology and or a related field
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression.
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities.
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.