Database DeveloperSee all recent Jobs
Skills: BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field, 5 + years of proven experience in Database Development, SQL, ETL, Data Management, Fulfilled military obligations, Excellent English
Reference Number: UPC220902
Greece, Hybrid Full Time
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We are looking for an experienced Database Developer on behalf of one of our major clients in Telecommunication sector.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Respond to support requests for bugs and issues reported
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- 5 + years of proven experience in Database Development
- Proven in-depth knowledge and experience of SQL
- In-depth knowledge of ETL procedures
- In-depth knowledge of Data Management (e.g., permissions, recovery, security, and monitoring)
- Microsoft Database Development certification will be considered as a plus
- Previous working experience using Internet Information Server will be considered as a plus
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
- Proven knowledge of English language (B2 level or higher)
- Hybrid way of Working
- Private Insurance
- Competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.