Front-end Developer (React)See all recent Jobs
Reference Number: UPC210412
Greece Full Time
Upcom is a dynamic IT company with 20 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience. Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcom.eu
We are looking for a talented Front end developer to join our team of IT professionals on behalf of one of our big clients in banking sector.
Are you a Front end developer (React) ready to work with a dynamic and creative team focused on clean and high quality code?
- the web design and development of advanced applications & solutions
- maintenance of existing applications and implementation of new features
- probe, discover, evaluate, and adopt new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What do you need to have to apply for this front end developer (React) position?
- Bachelor Degree or a Diploma in Information Technology or just experience in web development
- Excellent knowledge of React Framework
- Front – end component libraries (eg. Bootstrap, material UI)
- Ability to rapidly acquire new software skills and to work with new technologies
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.