Senior Full-stack DeveloperSee all recent Jobs
Skills: MSc in Computer Science or relevant At least 7 years of experience Java, Spring, SQL Server, Camel, Angular Scrum
Reference Number: UPC210505
Greece Full Time
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
Upcom Ltd is looking for a Senior Full stack developer to work on a project for a European Organization in Belgium.
Type of work: Remote, full time, permanent contract or freelance
Salary range: 2,500€ net – 3,200€ net according to seniority level of the candidate
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in Java and Angular technologies
- Development of applications (full stack) using the technologies / tools mentioned below
- Design, development and test of complex parts of the information systems
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- MSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- At least 7 years of experience
- Thorough knowledge and programming practice in Java, Spring, SQL Server and Camel in back-end and Angular in front-end.
- In deep knowledge and practice of Scrum methodologies and principles
- Having a background in Financial or investment sector will be considered as a plus.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication; excellent in English (both verbal and written); additional EU languages will be assets.
- Ability to quickly start, learn and integrate in an international/multi-cultural environment
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Strive for innovation and open to new trends
- Competitve remuneration package
- A dynamic challenging multinational environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.