Help Desk RepresentativeSee all recent Jobs
Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Minimum B2 level in English, Affinity with IT saas, IT Service Delivery, Accountancy Softwares, ERPs, Basic knowledge of coding languages (html, ubl, …), Able of working in shifts from Monday to Friday, Provide a clean criminal record, Military obligations fulfilled
Reference Number: UPC210708
Greece Full Time
About the job
UpcoMinds is looking for a Help Desk Representative to join a dynamic team on behalf of one of its major partners and extend the support provided in this role for the Unifiedpost Group.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. They support corporates and B2B communities.
Their solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, they might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
You will be located in their Athens office : Ellis 1, Dafni area, 17235 Athens
Find out more about them at www.unifiedpost.com
Working as part of a dynamic team, you will be providing 1st line user support.
You will analyse incidents, problems & service requests and provide clear communication on tickets towards UP Service Desk members, UP Customers, UP partners or other UP departments and this by phone, mail, chat.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers over phone, e-mail, chat or any other communication channel
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Have a fast and accurate dispatch of support requests to the corresponding business unit 1st/2nd line support, in case no immediate solution/answer is available
- Ensure all people are answered within the delays as defined in the SLA’s when contacting the Service Desk to report an incident, or to ask for specific information
- Apply work procedures, guidelines and instructions in performing the job responsibilities and tasks
- Keep confidentiality of all company information
- Take over colleagues’ tasks and responsibilities during holidays or other leaves
- Maintain documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-oriented and stress resistant
- Minimum B2 level in English, “French and/or Dutch”. Knowledge of all 3 languages is considered as a big advantage
- Affinity with IT saas, IT Service Delivery, Accountancy Softwares, ERPs
- Basic knowledge of coding languages (html, ubl, …)
- Accurate and attentive to details
- Ability to search, classify, interpret, synthetize and present information
- Able to work in a co-operative, pro-active and flexible way with colleagues
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously the job tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to work with distributed teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views
- Able of working in shifts from Monday to Friday
- Provide a clean criminal record
- Military obligations fulfilled
What can you expect?
- A fascinating range of tasks with lots of variety
- A challenging position in a stimulating working environment at an innovative company
- A possibility to have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- A set of fringe benefits
- A lot of freedom to take initiative when you see the chance
- A full-time job
- Competitive salary package
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.