HR AssistantSee all recent Jobs
Skills: Proven 1 to 3 years experience as an HR Assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position. Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
Reference Number: UPC210501
Greece Full Time
Upcom is a dynamic IT company with 20 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience. Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcom.eu
We are looking for a talented passionate HR Assistant to join our team and take over a variety of HR administrative duties.
Job Description / Key Responsibilities
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide administrative support
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation relating to the employee lifecycle (recruitment, group medical programs information, training, surveys etc)
- Participate in HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc)
- Assist with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Proven 1 to 3 years experience as an HR Assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Military obligations fulfilled
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.