iOS DeveloperSee all recent Jobs
Skills: 2+ years of proven software development experience with Objective-C or Swift, iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, RESTful APIs, UI/UX standards, low-level C-based libraries, Git, Agile methodologies, Cloud technologies
Reference Number: UPC231112
Greece, On site
We are looking for an iOS Developer on behalf of one of our clients in the financial industry.
- Participate in the design and development of innovative applications tailored for the iOS platform, ensuring they meet high standards of user experience and functionality.
- Close collaboration with cross -functional teams, contributing to the process of defining, designing, and successfully implementing new features that align with the company’s objectives and user needs.
- Take an active role in maintaining code quality, organization, and automation to streamline development workflows and improve the overall software development process.
- Work closely with external data sources and integrate various APIs to enhance application capabilities and data-driven functionality.
- Implement comprehensive unit-testing strategies to ensure the robustness and reliability of code, with a focus on handling edge cases, optimizing usability, and overall performance.
- Identifying and addressing bugs and performance bottlenecks, striving to enhance the application’s stability and speed.
- Stay up to date with the ever-evolving technology landscape, continuously researching, evaluating, and integrating new technologies and tools to maximize development efficiency, scalability, and the application’s competitive edge. Your commitment to innovation will be crucial in keeping our products at the forefront of the industry.
- 2+ years of proven software development experience with Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with version control tools, such as Git.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience on RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies.
- Private Insurance.
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging international projects.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth.
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.