IT – ERP AdministratorSee all recent Jobs
Skills: 3+ years experience in a shipping IT department, University or College degree in Information Technology/Computer Engineering, knowledge of Windows-Linux Servers, SQL Server, virtualization environments, Satellite communications, Knowledge of Danaos, Proficiency in English
Reference Number: UPC230112
Greece, On site Full Time
We are looking for an IT – ERP Administrator on behalf of one of our major clients in maritime transportation sector.
- System – Network Administration
- Software/Hardware Installations and maintenance
- Managing & troubleshooting users
- Create and manage system permissions and user accounts
- ERP Support
- Windows and Linux server maintenance
- Building workstations setup (monitors, projectors, network switches, routers , WiFi Access Points)
- At least three years’ experience in a shipping IT department
- A university or college degree in any of the fields of Information Technology/Computer Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of Windows-Linux Servers, SQL Server, virtualization environments, good knowledge of Satellite communications
- Knowledge of Danaos ERP will be a plus
- Proficiency in English, strong organizational and troubleshooting skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.