IT Help Desk Support See all recent Jobs
IT Help Desk Support responsibilities include:
We are looking for a competent IT Help desk support to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent IT Help desk must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Testing ticketing systems.
- Monitoring servers and Virtual Machines.
- Taking Back-up procedures
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- At least 1+ year of experience as an IT help desk
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- 13th Salary
- Private Insurance
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging international projects
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.