IT Migration Manager (Partially Remote)See all recent Jobs
Experience: 9-10 Years
Skills: Must possess and maintain a US Top Secret clearance.
Reference Number: UPC200716
IT Migration Manager
Responsible for the migration of data; applications and services from the existing legacy infrastructure to the new delivered solution.
Performs inventory; analysis; planning; designing; temporary infrastructure arrangements; migration of the applications and their data; post migration confirmation of the availability of applications and their data to its users as well as post-migration clean-up.
- Participates in the design; maintenance; enhancement; coding; and administration of relational databases.
- Analyzes and determines information needs and elements; data relationships and attributes; data flow and storage requirements; and data output and reporting capabilities.
- Coordinates new data development ensuring consistency and integration with existing data warehouse structure.
- Reviews business requests for data and data usage; researches data sources for new and better data feeds.
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality; including performing proactive maintenance such as ensuring continued space availability; monitoring activity; and documenting problems; changes; and solutions.
- Coordinates testing of designed applications.
- Assignments may include design of data dictionaries; database structure and layout; installing; upgrading; and managing database applications.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced analysts; and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline.
Master’s degree preferred supplemented by relevant postgraduate qualifications; supported by relevant certificates/ diplomas.
- ITIL Foundation v.3
- V2011 Intermediate Service Design or Service Transition
- CCIE Data Center
- CCNA Data Center
- CCNP Data Center
- Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric Design Specialist
- Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric Support Specialist
- Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Design Specialist
- Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Support Specialist
TOP SECRET CLEARANCE OR EQUIVELENET
8-10 years of related database analysis and/or administration experience.
- Demonstrated practical and leadership experience in moving applications and data from virtualized / non-virtualized LAN local environments to new virtualized; centralized enterprise WAN environments in at least two (2) projects during last five (5) years; supported by project references; point of contact; and description of role/responsibilities/activities.
- Demonstrated practical and leadership experience in migrating and consolidating MS Exchange and MS SharePoint environments in at least (1) project during the last (5 years); supported by project references; point of contact; and description of role/responsibility/activities.
- Demonstrated practical and leadership experience in coordinating transitions and changes in the international environment; supported by project references; point of contact; and description of role/responsibilities/activities.
- Demonstrated practical and leadership experience in applying ITIL release and deployment process activities supported by project references; point of contact; and description of role/responsibilities/activities.
- Hands-on experience with managing MS Windows server & clients; VMWare vSphere and/or MS Hyper-V; DHCP; DNS and Active Directory and UNIX/Linux environments supported by project references; point of contact; and description of role / responsibilities / activities.
- Demonstrated practical knowledge and experience in using the MS Office suite, MS Project and SharePoint sites.
- Knowledge in both relational and non-relational database principles; design; implementation and/or administration.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.