IT Specialist-DBASee all recent Jobs
Experience: 2 - 3 Years
Skills: DataBases Implementation, Configuration and Administration,Microsoft SQL, Oracle or any other Database
Reference Number: 117200
We are looking for a talented IT Specialist-DBA on behalf of our client located in Nicosia,Cyprus.
Our client is a leading multinational company with global presence and large multidimensional portfolio of projects including some of the most established and prestigious companies with the global landscape.
- Implement and Administer Databases
- Perform daily Database Administration tasks
- Consult the costumers in the area of Databases
- Diagnosing problems and determining the severity
- Referring problems to support groups
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in related field. Post graduate Degree will be considered as an advantage
- Minimum two years of previous experience
- Good command of oral and written English and Greek
- Excellent communication, telephone manner, good attitude and team player
- Ability to take initiative and follow up communication with customers.
- Sense of urgency, able to work under pressure, overtime and crisis, and at odd hours
- Can accept flexible working hours
- Previous experience for more than two year with DataBases Implementation, Configuration and Administration topic and any relevant certifications will be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience with IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL, Oracle or any other Database will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and customer focused approach
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies/products
- Deepen your knowledge and further develop your personal competencies
- Private insurance
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.