Junior Business AnalystSee all recent Jobs
Skills: BSc in Business Administration, Very good in English language, Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Military obligations fulfilled
Reference Number: UPC210703
Greece Full Time
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We are looking for a talented Junior Business Analyst for one of our major clients in Banking sector.
- BSc in Business Administration or related field
- Very good understanding of English language
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Quickly adapt in main or regional banking systems
- Experience in projects related to Customer management / Deposit products / Investment products will be considered as an asset
- Analytical thinking, team spirit
- Previous experience in banking sector is a strong plus
- Military obligations fulfilled
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.