Junior DeveloperSee all recent Jobs
Skills: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (mandatory) Good knowledge of SQL language will be considered as a plus Basic knowledge of XML, HTML, CSS technologies will be also considered a plus Microsoft Office Fluency in Greek & English Military obligations fulfilled
Reference Number: UPC210617
Greece Full Time
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Junior Developer to join our team of ΙΤ professionals on behalf of one of our major clients in banking sector. Training will be provided!
Job Description / Key Responsibilities
- Develop core banking solutions on IBM mainframe platform that will be used by its employees and clients
- Work with analysis, operations and test teams to achieve the best possible outcome within time and budget
- Maintain existing Applications
- Apply existing standards for programming, naming, security & performance and provide proper code documentation
- Act as a technical consultant for the client;
- Support business as well as IT users with existing Application
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (mandatory)
- Good knowledge of SQL language will be considered as a plus
- Basic knowledge of XML, HTML, CSS technologies will be also considered a plus
- Good programming skills with a mindset of solving hard problems efficiently with creativity
- Communication & Time Management Skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a group
- Analytical thinking & Problem-Solving Attitude
- Open to learn
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in Greek & English
- Military obligations fulfilled
- Training will be provided
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.