Junior Developer (Java)See all recent Jobs
Reference Number: UPC210711
Greece Full Time
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Junior Developer to join our team of ΙΤ professionals on behalf of one of our major clients in IT sector. Training will be provided!
Job Description / Key Responsibilities
- Carry out actively and responsibly project-related activities
- Help in the development efforts on multiple projects
- Work with the team to provide high quality configuration code solutions to meet client needs in the implementation, enhancement and support of the client’s platform
- Customize and develop new technical functionalities on client’s platform, as well as come up with solutions supporting the client’s goals
- Create detailed documentation to ensure a proper hand-over to relevant stakeholders and training on the test environment
- Assist the client by providing insights during testing and after deployment
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (mandatory)
- Good knowledge of SQL language will be considered as a plus
- Basic knowledge of XML, HTML, CSS technologies will be also considered a plus
- Good programming skills with a mindset of solving hard problems efficiently with creativity
- Communication & Time Management Skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a group
- Analytical thinking & Problem-Solving Attitude
- Open to learn
- Fluency in Greek & English
- Military obligations fulfilled
- Training will be provided
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.