Junior Front-End DeveloperSee all recent Jobs
Experience: 1 - 2 Years
Reference Number: UPC300610
We are currently looking for a talented Junior Front End Developer (Angular) to join our team at Upcom on behalf of one of our major clients in the banking sector.
If you are interested, keep on reading!
- Actively contribute in all phases of the Project Life Cycle (from requirements analysis to deployment and support)
- Implement Angular Applications while providing quality work
- Maintain existing Applications
- Develop and maintain documentations
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Engineering or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Angular
- Testing (Unit Testing and/or Automated Testing)
- Communication & Time Management Skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a group
- Analytical thinking & Problem-Solving Attitude
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.