Junior Mainframe Application DeveloperSee all recent Jobs
Junior Mainframe Application Developer
We are looking for a talented Junior Mainframe Application Developer, to join our team of IT Professionals, in banking sector. Training will be provided!
Job Description / Key Responsibilities
- Develop core banking solutions on IBM mainframe platform.
- Maintain existing Applications
- Apply existing standards for programming, naming, security & performance and provide proper code documentation.
- Act as a technical consultant for the client;
- Support business as well as IT users with existing Applications.
Knowledge and Experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Good knowledge of SQL language.
- Communication & Time Management Skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a group.
- Analytical thinking & Problem-Solving Attitude.
- Open to learn.
Additional Experience / Desired Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Banking Industry knowledge.
- Software Development Life Cycle.
- Training will be provided
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.