Junior Network AdministratorSee all recent Jobs
Skills: Networking, Troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Jabber
Reference Number: UPC210706
Greece Full Time
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We are currently looking for a Junior Network Administrator to join our team of ΙΤ professionals on behalf of one of our major clients in banking sector. Training will be provided!
We are looking for a talented Junior Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network on behalf of our client in banking sector. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in house servers
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Keep an eye out for needed updates
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Collaboration tools support (Jabber)
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Define network policies and procedures
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (mandatory)
- Basic knowledge of Network configuration and security is a plus
- A mindset of solving hard problems efficiently with creativity
- Communication & Time Management Skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a group
- Analytical thinking & Problem-Solving Attitude
- Open to learn
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in Greek & English
- Military obligations fulfilled
- Trainings will be provided
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.