Junior QA TesterSee all recent Jobs
Skills: BSc in computer science or relevant field Skilled troubleshooter An understanding of the software development life cycle and how testing applies Knowledge of Microsoft Office Fluency in Greek & English Military obligations fulfilled
Reference Number: UPC220910
Greece Full Time
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
UpcoMinds is looking for the next generation of QA testers and debuggers!!! If you are an innovative problem-solver who loves to ask the tough questions, willing and excited to constantly push your own limits and to continue learning, apply now!
We’re looking for an Junior QA Tester to join our team of IT professionals on behalf of one of the biggest companies in the IT sector.
By joining the team, you will be performing testing, based on requirements, with the aim of improving software’s quality and adding value.
In This Role You Will
- Working as a part of cross-functional and agile teams to ensure quality is driven into the process of development
- Testing new and existing features to ensure they are working well.
- Working closely with the Product Development teams to ensure applications are tested to the requested acceptance level
- Finding bugs and prioritizing them, accordingly
- Clearing bug reports and providing information to them team, in order to diagnose the issue
- Confirming that tests are executed and give feedback to the team on quality’s status
What We’re Looking For
- BSc in computer science or relevant field
- Skilled troubleshooter
- Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative.
- An understanding of the software development life cycle and how testing applies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a group
- Open to learn
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in Greek & English
- Military obligations fulfilled
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.