Junior Software DeveloperSee all recent Jobs
We are looking for a talented junior Software Engineer to join our team of IT Professionals on behalf of one of our biggest clients, located at Nicosia.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will assist in the development, implementation and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our client’s delivery approach. You will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Participate and contribute in software architecture design;
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes & technology.
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests.
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- BSc Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related discipline
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience using any programming language
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.