Junior Software EngineerSee all recent Jobs
Skills: At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience using any programming language
Reference Number: UPC210105
Greece Full Time
We are looking for a talented Junior Software Engineer to join our team of IT Professionals on behalf of one of our biggest clients, in banking sector.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will assist in the development, implementation and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our client’s delivery approach. You will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Participate and contribute in software architecture design;
- Develop, test, debug, and document application programs for review and approval. Works with team members to identify errors and/or deficiencies in specifications and make required modifications or enhancements.
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes.
Who we are looking for?
- BSc Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related discipline
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience using any programming language
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.