Junior Test Automation Engineer
Experience: 1 - 2 Years
Skills: Automated test Load/Stress test, MS Office
Reference Number: UPC200408
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Junior Test Automated Engineer to join our team of IT professionals.
The successful candidate will join a team that supports one or more enterprise applications in a large bank.
- Create and develop new Automated and Stress scenarios
- Maintenance of current Automated and Stress scenarios( e.g. because of changes in applications or technical changes)
- Create reports regarding the overview and results of automation procedure
- Coordination with other departments in the process of analyzing Automated and Stress scenarios
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Proven experience in Automated test, Load/Stress test, especially in the banking sector.
- Basic knowledge of design and development of information systems
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Basic knowledge banking procedures will be considered as an asset
- Ability to work with deadlines and targets.
- Very good communication and writing skills
- Team spirit
- Focus to detail
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.