.NET DeveloperSee all recent Jobs
Skills: Excellent knowledge of coding .NET language, Extensive experience in software development and scripting, Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude, Ability to work independently as a team
Reference Number: UPC210616
Greece Full Time
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We are looking for a talented .NET Developer to join our team of IT professionals on behalf of one of our big clients.
- Design, develop and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Analyze user requirements and functional specifications for large scale projects
- Ensure the best possible quality, performance and responsiveness of the applications
- Create & run test cases and scenarios
- Responsible for both new & current versions of products
- Get involved in web applications, optimized for cloud deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 4+years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of coding .NET language
- Extensive experience in software development and scripting
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently as a team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression.
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities.
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.