.NET DeveloperSee all recent Jobs
Reference Number: UPC231114
Cyprus, On site Full Time
We are currently seeking a .NET Developer to join our team of IT professionals on behalf of our client in the financial industry, with locations in Limassol & Paphos, Cyprus.
As a .NET developer you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of .NET applications and Websites.
- Collaborate with technology managers to comprehensively understand and document application and website requirements, ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
- Take part in the enhancement and modernization of existing .NET websites and applications to improve functionality, security, and user experience.
- Contact in-depth analysis of system requirements.
- Develop detailed technical specifications.
- Craft efficient and scalable code for .NET software applications emphasizing best practices and performance optimization.
- Review and debug .NET applications, address issues, and ensure the delivery of reliable and high-quality software. Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code that is easy to understand and maintain. Contribute to the development of comprehensive technical documentation to facilitate knowledge sharing and provide valuable resources for the team and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
- At least 2 years’ experience as a .NET developer.
- Knowledge of .NET framework including C#.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with version control tools, such as Git.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience on RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies.
- Private Insurance.
- 13th Salary.
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging international projects.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods) and fast career growth.
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.