Operations EngineerSee all recent Jobs
Skills: Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator
Reference Number: UPC210103
Greece Full Time
We are looking for a talented Operations Engineer, to join our team of IT Professionals.
▪ Perform monitoring and operational daily tasks
▪ Create and manage graphs on various monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, Kibana)
▪ End to End monitoring of the project’s ecosystem investigating, resolving and taking preventive
actions regarding issues
▪ Actively responding to ecosystem issues and incidents during office hours and on-call
▪ Handle Jira tickets reported from the customer providing 3rd level support
▪ End to End testing and bug reporting for new system features and release candidate clients
▪ On site field Hardware support
▪ Create and document ecosystem’s changes and operational procedures
▪ Backoffice support (Kubernetes, AWS)
▪ Configuration changes on the project’s Backoffice
▪ Deploy new mobile application versions (App Store and Google Play)
▪ Configure and deploy containerized components of the monitoring and reporting system (Docker,
▪ Contribute to the project’s monitoring system with the conception and design of new tools for
handling all the latest project’s features
- At least 2 years experience as a Linux Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree
- Experience with Container technologies, including Docker or Kubernetes
- Familiarity with VMWare and SAN management and concepts
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.