Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperSee all recent Jobs
Upom is looking for a talented Oracle PL/SQL developer. In this role you will work directly with data architects, project managers and other developers to migrate an analytics application database from multiple databases to an integrated Oracle platform. Your in-depth experience with problem solving capabilities, solution design, PL SQL development and Linux shell scripting will be crucial to migrating/developing complex procedural SQL code to PL/SQL.
- Formulate high-performing technical design/solution to solve for complex data models.
- Hands on developer migrating procedural SQL code from other DBMS to robust, high quality and performant PL/SQL code and Linux shell scripts.
- Create data to support, and maintain unit test cases, scenarios, and data.
- Present innovative ideas for product improvements based on understanding of complex data models.
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or other related Engineering field
- 4+ years experience in Oracle PL/SQL development
- 4+ years experience with data loading into Oracle databases
- Must have experience implementing External tables for data loading
- Experience and knowledge in the performance design aspects of PL/SQL coding
- Experience with complex SQL statements and performance aspects of SQL
- Understanding of data modeling concepts
- Excellent verbal and communications skills
- Ability to come up with technical design for loading based on a complex data model
- Working experience in data mapping for data loading, bulk data loading and External tables
- Ability to perform SQL tuning of queries, optimize reports and data retrieval response times
- Strong in debugging and understanding existing code for modifications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to think creatively and work independently on complex tasks
- Must have strong work ethics and past accomplishments
- Private insurance
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.