PL/SQL DeveloperSee all recent Jobs
Reference Number: UPC231116
Athens, Hybrid Full Time
We are currently looking for a PL/SQL Developer to join our Team of IT professionals on behalf of one of our major clients in the banking industry.
As a PL/SQL Developer, you will work as an expert across Banking Application implementation projects. You will have the opportunity to work close to our clients, in order to understand their requirements and to translate them to functional specifications.
- Understand the data and perform data analysis to support building new reports and modify existing reports
- Develop and test complex SQL and PL/SQL scripts for new reports
- Responsible for performing Technical Review of requirements, analyze source data and provide gap analysis
- Performing code promotions and testing that reports are operating correctly
- Work with team members to develop program units that integrate seamlessly into the overall system
- Investigate any technical issue in ATM’s online transactions, troubleshoot the problem and provide solutions or workarounds if needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field
- Knowledge of SQL, C# .NET
- Experience with XML, Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL, and Unix Scripting
- Proven experience using RDBMS systems such as Oracle & SQL Server
- Proven experience of at least 3 years of implementation in any of the above
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a distributed team, meeting strict deadlines and challenging targets
- Fulfilled military services obligations (if applicable)
It will be considered as an asset:
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of versioning tools such as Git
- Experience from the banking and financial industry
- Knowledge of Agile practices
- Hybrid way of working
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.