PL/SQL DeveloperSee all recent Jobs
Skills: Minimum 5 years’ of experience with extensive knowledge of Oracle RDBMS and PL/SQL development Superior troubleshooting skills, battle-tested in high-volume production environments. Hands on experience with performance tuning.
Reference Number: UPC210403
Greece Full Time
Upcom is a dynamic IT company with 20 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience. Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcom.eu
We are currently looking for a talented PL/SQL Developer to join our team of IT Professionals on behalf of one of our biggest clients.
Our client has a powerful BI product portfolio that helps the financial institutions discover new insights into their traffic and market trends, and provide a platform for dynamic data analysis to pinpoint the issues and inform decision-making.
Come join us if you are passionate about data and would like to make an impact in the analytics world.
- Develops, test and implements complex ETL and database designs.
- Implement complex business logic through Oracle database views.
- Design and implementation of new database schemas
- Query Optimization and tuning of existing oracle database schemas as well as database views.
- Build CI/ CD pipelines and facilitate the automation of build creation, unit testing and deployment
- Support large enterprise initiatives and help resolve architectural issues in the environment and database infrastructure.
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience with extensive knowledge of Oracle RDBMS and PL/SQL development
- Superior troubleshooting skills, battle-tested in high-volume production environments.
- Hands on experience with performance tuning.
- Hands-on experience working with Oracle 11g, 12c or 19c with some exposure to database administrative (pertaining to optimisation, performance tuning and granular access control)
- Deep understanding of DevOps tools and Agile methods
- Experience in Jenkins, Git and Ansible
- Team player and good communication skills.
- Good understanding of BI/ data warehousing concepts and ability to articulate to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.