Product Consultant (Banking Sector)See all recent Jobs
Experience: 7 - 8 Years
Skills: Consulting skills, Communication skills, Presentation skills Understanding regulations related to retail and corporate banking business
Reference Number: UPC300609
We are looking for a talented Product Consultant to join our team at Upcom on behalf of one of our major clients in the banking sector.
If you are interested, keep on reading!
- Participate as a member of the Finacle business consulting group to understand the client’s business objectives and system needs and provide compelling solutions for their needs in pre-sales situations.
- Understand customer business processes, understand customer requirements, design solutions and facilitate solution deployment, lead small projects and contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with the objective of providing high-quality and value-adding consulting solutions to the customer
- Solution Evaluation and Recommendation: Arrive at possible solution alternatives that factor in gap resolution, impact on related functional areas, acceptability of the solution to the user community, technical feasibility and efficiency using inputs from own experience, secondary research and other project case studies
- Perform gap analysis and software testing. Track and verify implementation efforts
- Bachelor’s degree – preferred in Business, Computer Science or a related field
- Proven experience in the IT department
- At least 7 years of total experience in the banking product consulting and /or banking business
- Experience with general consulting skills that include effective communication, engaging presentations, and networking
- Understanding regulations related to retail and corporate banking business
- Professional experience in gap analysis and software testing will be considered an asset
- Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
- Able to coordinate with internal/external support organizations and multiple levels of management
- Proven ability to function independently
- Availability to travel abroad
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.