Project Manager – SAP S/4 HANA MigrationSee all recent Jobs
Skills: Proven experience as a Project Manager or Technical Coordinator in SAP S/4 HANA migration projects or experience with other ERP systems Understanding of fundamental ERP principles and processes Ability to analyze processes and identify business needs, regardless of the ERP environment Strong analytical skills to identify and address gaps in business processes
Reference Number: UPC231117
Athens, Hybrid Full Time
We are looking for a Project Manager with a focus on SAP S/4 HANA to join our team of IT professionals on behalf of a client in the security and facility services sector.
You will play a crucial role in leading a migration project from Microsoft Dynamics to SAP S/4 HANA. In this role, you will oversee project and change management, conduct business and blueprint analysis, and ensure a seamless transition to the new system.
- Lead the end-to-end project management, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to project milestones
- Effectively manage change processes, minimizing disruptions to the organization during the migration
- Conduct thorough analysis of existing processes and systems to identify gaps and requirements
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop comprehensive blueprints for the SAP S/4 HANA implementation
- Take responsibility for ensuring that Greek localization requirements are accurately implemented within the SAP S/4 HANA framework
- Provide high-level descriptions of project goals, scope, and outcomes to stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams to drive alignment on project objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Proven experience as a Project Manager or Technical Coordinator in SAP S/4 HANA migration projects or experience with other ERP systems
- Understanding of fundamental ERP principles and processes
- Ability to analyze processes and identify business needs, regardless of the ERP environment
- Strong analytical skills to identify and address gaps in business processes
- In-depth understanding of SAP S/4 HANA and its integration with business processes will be consider as a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics is also a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Hybrid way of working
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.