ProofPoint Systems Engineer (Partially Remote)See all recent Jobs
Experience: 9-10 Years
Skills: Expertise designing, implementing, and testing Proofpoint based email security and protection solutions. Must possess and maintain a US Top Secret clearance.
Reference Number: UPC200715
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Expertise designing, implementing, and testing Proofpoint based email security and protection solutions
- Experience with Proofpoint Protection Server
- Integrate with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
- Integrate with Active Directory
- Design and implementation of email address rewrite, malware scanning, content scanning, URL protection, and other features
- Experience with load balanced implementations
- Experience with Titus integration
- Ability to develop written operations procedures and to provide content for development of computer based training for operations staff
- Understand and implement hardening policies as defined by client standards and industry standards
- Provide knowledge transfer to Customer personnel
- Work directly with Vendor and Engineering on improvements of the project’s solutions
- Generate solutions to complex problems which integrate into the program environment
- Identify issues and create improvement processes to help with the reduction of incident outage times
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
- Primary responsible for service design, implementation, and configuration of Proofpoint email security and protection products.
- Work is primarily in Mons, Belgium, with potential to travel to other International customer sites.
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
- Sitting for extended periods of time in typical office setting.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard or mouse, and to handle other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
- Technical degree preferred
- 10+ years experience.
- Must possess and maintain a US Top Secret clearance.
- Related professional certifications desired.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.