Sales RepresentativeSee all recent Jobs
Skills: Knowledge of Digital Marketing tools and Technics, Sales experience, communication and negotiation skills, Technology savvy, Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
Reference Number: UPC210615
Greece Full Time
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Sales Representative to help us expand the client base of our innovative solution. We are looking for an individual who is a closer and is inspired in generating sales. If you have the drive and the fire, we’d like to talk to you.
- Responsible for establishing a new corporate client base through effective prospecting, as well as growing and developing opportunities with existing clients through exceptional relationship building.
- Present, promote and sell platform using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyze the market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Preparing and presenting detailed quotes and proposals.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing tools and Technics
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Sales experience, communication and negotiation skills.
- Technology savvy
- Solid organisational and time management.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.