Senior Business AnalystSee all recent Jobs
Skills: At least 5 years of professional experience in Analysis and complex business projects, preferably in the Banking sector A bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance or similar field is required
Reference Number: UPC210404
Greece Full Time
Upcom is a dynamic IT company with 20 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience. Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcom.eu
We are currently looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst to join our team of IT Professionals in banking sector.
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects; perform investigational analysis and evaluation to determine project or application feasibility
- Define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals
- Evaluate credit/debit card operational activities for opportunities to improve overall general business operations
- Analyze business processes, gaps in capabilities, as well as appropriate data sources
- Generate and compile reports based on findings, including probable causes and potential solutions to systems issues
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Business Analysis and complex business projects, preferably in the Banking sector
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance or similar field is required
- Strong BA skills such as requirements gathering, report writing, and presenting recommendations is essential
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Advanced excel knowledge and reporting skills; analytical thinking and focus on detail is requested
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Problem solving skills and ability to follow timelines and meet deadlines
- Team player, ability to communicate efficiently with all levels of hierarchy
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.