Senior Business AnalystSee all recent Jobs
Skills: Senior Business Analyst (ATM)
Reference Number: UPC210106
Greece Full Time
We are looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst, to join our team of IT Professionals, in banking sector.
- Participation in the drafting of specifications for the inclusion of new payment transactions in ATM/APS channels and launching of implementation actions in collaboration with IT department other cooperating companies
- Participation in the execution of (UAT) User Acceptance Test of outputs delivered to the group’s competence channels
- Participation in the investigation of finding technical solutions, automation of systems
- Participation in strategic projects of the team and participation in decision making
- BS/BA degree
- At least (3) years of relevant working experience
- Strong data mining and analytical experience, possessing strong reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Team player; excellent communication, listening and influencing skills
- Self-starter; demonstrated ability to complete assigned tasks independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to use judgment to guide analysis, draw implications and synthesize into clear communications
- Experience developing complex business analysis models, preferably in support of volume capacity and forecasting initiatives
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.