Senior Business AnalystSee all recent Jobs
Skills: 8+years of experience, analysis/modelling tools and techniques, BPMN or UML, Wiki and collaborative sites, software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile), knowledge of project management standards and methodologies, Service Oriented Architecture, Atlassian collaborative tools (e.g. Jira) and Microsoft Office Tools (e.g., PowerPoint), project management tools: MS Project, knowledge of Enterprise Architect, Oracle, SQL, WebLogic server, JEE6 environment, EJB3, Visio, RUP, JIRA, ability to give business and technical presentations
Reference Number: UPC231118
Belgium, On site Full Time
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team of IT professionals on a project for a European Institution.
- Analysis of Business requirements.
- Documentation of Business requirements
- Business model analysis
- Business process analysis.
- Business processes modelling.
- Functional requirements and business cases analysis.
- Risk analysis.
- Assistance in Business cases, Vision documents, Project Charters and Security Plans.
- Assistance to the definition of internal methodologies and application lifecycle.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or similar field is required
- 8+ years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of information systems matters.
- Good knowledge of large organisation administrative business processes.
- Good knowledge of analysis/modelling tools and techniques (use case diagram, state diagram, entity relationship model, interaction diagrams etc.).
- Good knowledge of BPMN or UML or other with equivalent value.
- Good knowledge of Wiki and collaborative sites.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile).
- Rapid self-starting capability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong capacity to give high-level presentations.
- Excellent critical thinker, by using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Knowledge in analysing customer segments, e.g. experiencing a specific product problem.
- Good knowledge of project management standards and methodologies.
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in the use of Atlassian collaborative tools (e.g. Jira) and Microsoft Office Tools (e.g., PowerPoint).
- Usage of project management tools: MS Project.
- Very good knowledge of Enterprise Architect, Oracle, SQL, WebLogic server, JEE6 environment, EJB3, Visio, RUP, JIRA.
- Ability to give business and technical presentations.
- Ability to apply high quality standards.
- Very good communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Analysis and problem solving skills.
- Competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.