Senior Business ConsultantSee all recent Jobs
Experience: 9-10 Years
Skills: Degree in Computer Science or related IT discipline Minimum 6 years’ experience in banks or banking software consultancy.
Reference Number: UPC200719
The Senior Business Consultant is responsible for providing high level of functional application and banking support and expertise in one or more banking areas (Retail, Trade Finance, Treasury, Credits, Accounting, etc.) throughout all functional stages of our clients’ product implementation projects. The Senior Business Consultant focuses especially on more complex functional issues, and provides guidance and coaching to less experienced Business Consultants.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
• Focus on more complex functional problems, generally without day-to-day supervision or direction. Provide guidance and advice to less experienced consultants in case of complex functional issues during the implementation and client relationships development. Has strong proficiency in the tools, systems, procedures that are used to accomplish the job.
• Analyze client business requirements
• Identify and validate any gaps together with proposals for their resolution (e.g. workarounds or changes in processes) and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project.
• Accountable for writing of specifications, if and when needed, for local development and ensure Technical Consultants have a clear understanding of these specifications.
• Prepare and perform the configuration of our clients’ products through the definition of static and semi-static data for the installation of the core system.
• Prepare and perform the functional testing to support User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Review client organization, processes and workflows and propose of a ‘post-picture’ to maximize the benefit from our clients’ products.
• Make recommendations on best banking practices to the Project Manager and alert him on practices that might damage the client’s business or contradict legal requirements, before recognition as a problem by the client.
from time to time be required.
• Degree in Computer Science or related IT discipline
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in banks or banking software consultancy.
• In depth understanding of financial and banking processes, like Credits, Accounting, Treasury, MI, Asset Management, Securities, Trade Finance, Retail.
• Experience in writing functional software specifications
• Good verbal and written communication skills, good presentation and problem solving skills and the ability to work well with client.
• Goal-oriented and self-motivated team player who works best in a collaborative team environment.
• Strong analytical skills, organized, process driven and detail-oriented.
• Extensive travel entailed
•Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
•Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
•International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
•Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.