Senior Full-Stack Java Developer @ European Institutions – BrusselsSee all recent Jobs
Experience: 9-10 Years
Skills: Senior Java Full Stack
Reference Number: UPC200908
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new impulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients, a large and famous European Institution in Brussels (Belgium), we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Java Developer.
The successful candidate should be motivated and will involve himself in the project in order to understand the business and being able to work independently as well as in tight cooperation with the other experts and the business stakeholders. The candidate must be able to learn quickly new technologies, challenges being for him a source of motivation. A proactive attitude is very important since the expert fills different roles in the project life-cycle. He must be able to understand quickly the user needs and to discuss the functional requirements directly with user representatives or with the business analyst.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance of software applications
- Development and integration of technological components
- Implementation of user requirements.
- Elaboration of test programs
- Integration with other applications
- Writing of technical documentation
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system
- Participation in meetings with the project teams.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science;
- 10+ years of Java development experience;
In depth knowledge of :
o JEE standards: JPA, Spring, Hibernate
o Web services JAX-RS/JAW-WS/JAXB, RESTFul WebServices,
o Modern UI technologies: Angular, Node.js, Bootstrap 3
o Spring Security
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, AGILE)
- Knowledge of relational database systems
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
Other skills / soft skills the client will appreciate:
- Any experience on AI and Machine Learning
- Knowledge or experience on cloud-based solutions
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies
- Team player attitude.
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment and experience in team working.
Salary & Conditions
Location: Brussels, BE
Salary up to: 450€/day
Worksite type: On-site
Contract type: Freelancer or Employee
Contract duration: +12 Months
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.