Senior Java Developer (Banking Sector)See all recent Jobs
We are looking for a talented Senior Java Developer with previous experience in cards division to join our team at Upcom on behalf of one of the major clients in the banking sector.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will assist in the development, implementation and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our clients’ delivery approach. You will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology.
- Coding and testing program modules; assisting in design.
- Participating in the execution and documentation of tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of coding Java language
- Understanding of Agile Methodology (Scrum/Kanban)
- Good knowledge of Cobol language will be considered as an asset
- Extensive experience in software development and scripting
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently as a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Continuous learning ( with the most modern methods ), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.