Senior Java DeveloperSee all recent Jobs
Skills: A proven working experience of 5 years in a similar position Solid understanding of object-oriented programming Java EE development experience
Reference Number: UPC210401
Greece Full Time
Upcom is a dynamic IT company with 20 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcom.eu
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with experience in building high-performing and enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
- A proven working experience of 5 years in a similar position
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Java EE development experience
- Spring Framework for DI, Spring Security, Spring Boot
- Experience in developing Client and Server Web services of SOAP & RESTful
- Experience in concepts of MVC and ORM (JPA, Hibernate)
- Database Development in Microsoft SQL Server
- Development in JSP/Servlet
- Ability to work with UI in HTML, CSS
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.