Experience: 5 - 6 Years
Skills: .NET programming languages, ASP.NET, Cobol, WebAPI, SQL server, IIS, Sharepoint
Reference Number: UPC200501
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our team of IT professionals.
Senior .NET Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications, and configuring existing systems. If you’re equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members’ work, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll use your expertise in the .NET framework to help us deploy high-quality applications.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Document development and operational procedures
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- At least 5 years of working experience as a .NET Developer
In-depth knowledge of :
- WinForms (VB.NET)
- WebApi (C#)
- MVC (C#)
- ASP.NET (C#)
- WCF (C#)
- Sharepoint 2010/2013
- Sharepoint Workflows
- SQL Server
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Greek & English language
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Troubleshooting abilities
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing and dynamic team on challenging international projects.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.